Blue Label Life Online Trading Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these trade terms you authorise Blue Label Life Pty Limited A.C.N. 116 799 663 (which is referred to as “BL” in these trade terms) to conduct any background checks on you it may require as part of delivering its service of premium personal introductions. Whilst you understand that BL may conduct a comprehensive background checks on its some of its members, it will not be held responsible for any damage suffered by you as a result of using its service (this includes property damage, bodily injury and emotional distress). That is, you use the BL service (including the services of a third party to which BL refers you) at your own risk.
Your Marital Status
By agreeing to these trade terms you confirm that you are not living with a partner or former or current spouse, and are over 18 years old. You should advise BL immediately if your status changes.
Truth of Identity and Personal Information
You understand that it is essential that you provide us with personal information, (including photographs), which is both truthful and current (that is, no greater than 6 months old). You are required to notify us of any change to the registration details as originally supplied. Any loss suffered by BL as a result of failure to provide personal information which is truthful and current will be borne by you.
Conditions of Membership Cost
You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified in your contract. The fees for becoming a member are set out and discussed with your matchmaker. BL reserves the right to change these fees by providing one month’s notice to members. The cost of any service not specified as being part of the Membership Agreement Membership Level Document shall be payable over and above the BL membership fees.
BL reserves the right to terminate your membership if you knowingly ignore the requirements as set out in these trade terms. In particular, any behaviour which damages BL’s business or causes or is likely to cause offence, distress or harm to its users will result in termination of your membership without refund of any amounts paid to date. BLL has no liability to your membership and you waive all rights you have may have had against BLL in respect of such. Confidentially must be respected at all times, you must not disclose any information including names, numbers, emails and profiles sent to you to any parties, revealing this confidential information will result in an immediate termination of your membership.
I understand that BL membership is a 12 month membership for Diamond and Platinum and 6 months for a Gold members and 4 months for silver members and may be placed on hold for a period of 3 months. I am required to notify BL in writing them of these hold dates. I also accept the responsibility to make BL aware of my desire to be matched and my availability. To recieve your match you are required to contact your matchmaker. Failure to contact your matchmaker on a monthly basis may result in no monthly match. Although it will undertake all efforts in this regard, BL cannot guarantee that your membership will result in a satisfactory personal relationship resulting from the introductions you are provided with as a member of BL. Both men and women are required to make contact to arrange a date no later than 3 days after receiving contact details. Failure to call will result in a warning and continued behaviour will result in a membership cancellation.
BL has a no refund policy for change of mind. Each compatible profile will provide you with a brief biography and is counted as you’re introduction. BL gives you the opportunity to decline 2 additional profiles due to valid personal reasons. These two profiles will not be counted towards your final matches specific to your membership package. Any profile received is considered an introduction and failure to respond to your introduction invitation will result in the introduction to be counted as a decline. Any declines above your initial two declines will be counted as your introductions.
Upon registration, you will be provided with a password and account designation. You may not disclose any user ID, password or other log in information to any person.
Limitation of Liability
I release BLL from all liability, losses, damages, demands, cause of action, lawsuits and expenses arising out of the use of its services, any violation of negligence or wilful misconduct.
WARNING: You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
Blue Label May Refuse Membership
If as a result of any background checks and testing it conducts BL decides that you are not a suitable candidate, it reserves the right to refuse you membership.
Our Rules of Engagement
At BLL we strive to provide you with a superior matchmaking service. However, it is crucial that you understand there are a few things expected of you to ensure the best possible results are achieved. Similarly we need you to understand exactly what we agree to deliver in making our service available to you.
1. Personal Match Maker (PMM): You work with your PMM and the BLL team during your search for a partner. Whilst it is the responsibility of your PMM to deal with any queries you might have, they reserve the right to refuse advice to you on any matters which could be considered as counselling or advice in respect of your personal circumstances or dating experience. Whilst this kind of information may be provided via the BL website, the primary role of your PMM is to provide you with the introductions. It’s up to you to do the rest.
2. One Introduction per month During your membership with BL on average you will be entitled to receive 1 profile/introduction per month occasionally there may be variances. Please contact your PMM every month to request your next you compatible introduction unless your membership has been finalised. Failure to contact your PMM may result in no profile submission.
3. Compatibility: For the purposes of clause 2 above a compatible introduction is defined as BL having providing you a profile of a person who has a high compatibility score on the Relationship Radar and attributes which you have indicated to your PMM that you are seeking. * Relationship Radar compatibility means: Scientifically proven compatibility – What is the Relationship Radar? We developed Relationship Radar as a new and enhanced profile search. The Relationship Radar has proven its effectiveness time and time again for our private matchmaking. This comprehensive relationship based radar will identify your relationship personal uniqueness, and your needs and wants for a life partner – the Relationship Radar assists our Matchmakers to identify and present you with ideal matches. It looks at issues relating to attitudes, values and behaviours that are the cause of relationship breakdowns. Higher Relationship Radar Test compatibility has been proven to give those people a better chance of long-term relationship success. Member Profiles: New BL clients have a 4 week time frame to return their completed member profile to their PMM. It is the responsibility of the client to do so. BL takes no responsibility for incomplete service due to no profile returned in a specified timeframe. No refund for a non-returned profile. Clients must populate the profile template that BL sends. Our Match Makers are here to help if you need assistance answering profile questions. No Refund Policy: Except in so far as it fails to perform the obligations, set out in the points within the membership terms, BL shall not be required to refund your membership fee under any circumstances.
1. Truth and integrity: It is essential that all information you provide us with is truthful and up to date. Should we discover that this is not the case, BL reserves the right to cancel your membership immediately and without refund. All photographs to be used in formulating your profile must first be approved by your personal matchmaker.
2. Respect: Your personal matchmaker will use their best endeavours to assist you in finding a partner by using the information you provide and all of the resources they have at their disposal. However, it is not their fault if your compatible introductions do not bring about the results you are seeking through BL. As such, any haranguing, blame, disparaging remarks or other behaviour which could be considered unsavoury displayed either verbally or in writing to your personal matchmaking will not be tolerated and will result in immediate cancellation of you membership without refund.
3. Duty of Care: Whilst we will make all efforts to assist you in reaching your goal of finding a suitable partner, your success is largely due to your own efforts and conduct. As in life, you are the master of your own destiny. For example, to give yourself the best possible chance of success BL recommends that on your first date your alcohol consumption is kept at a manageable level and that you do not engage in sexual intercourse.
4. Courtesy: In all of your dealings with BL staff members and introductions you are required at all times to act courteously and without aggression (either orally or physically). This can be an emotional journey; as we are representing you as an ideal partner to our other BL members or head hunting that ideal partner for you. Treat us and your PMM with the respect you would treat your partner in love. If BL deems your conduct to be at any time in breach of this requirement it reserves the right to cancel your membership immediately without refund.
JURISDICTION: The applicable law to the use of the BL service and this website is the law of New South Wales, Australia